At Scotbeef Ltd, we are a family-owned business with more than 100 years of experience in supplying high-quality meat products to the UK retail sector, foodservice, and export markets. Our company was founded in 1920 and is now run by the 4th generation of the Galloway family.
With sites strategically located throughout the UK, we have an exciting opportunity at our site in East Kilbride for an IT Assistant to join our team.
To support the implementation, maintenance, and appropriate use of the company's computer systems to achieve company goals.
- support the installation, implementation, maintenance and operation of the company's computer systems and related technology
- ensure back-up systems operate effectively
- support and follow the ICT technology infrastructures for the organisation
- contribute to organisational policy regarding quality standards and IT operational plan
- help manage contract provisions
- drive improvements in reporting and information processing
- manage projects and changeover processes
- support project evaluation and review processes to effect improvements and reduce cost
· maximise own performance, efficiency and service levels
· support enhanced and future fit employee skillset and flexibility
· support trainee development to ensure the ‘next generation’ workforce
· Relevant IT qualification or experience
· Results driven
· Attentive to detail
· Strong communication skills at all levels
· Good facilitator
· Flexible, adaptable and keen to support others’ development
- Resilient with good influencing skills
- Accreditation Food Hygiene equivalent at minimum level 2
· Speaking, writing and understanding excellent spoken and written English language. (This is an essential health & safety, traceability, management and quality control requirement which will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
· Good numeracy skills