|Location||Bridge of Allan|
- Full-time, Permanent
- Dayshift: Monday to Friday 7 am - 4 pm. Staggered start and end times to the shift.
- Overtime available
We are a leading, Scottish-based, meat primary & production business with an impressive history and reputation for quality, integrity, and innovation; working with leading food retailers and delivering excellent customer service & innovative quality products.
We are now looking to complement our existing team, by recruiting Abattoir Operatives to join our successful Abattoir team based in Bridge of Allan, Stirling, who are at the heart of driving customers' excellence.
The successful candidates will ensure that the carcasses are dressed and trimmed according to Scotbeef and customer specifications. Abattoir Operatives require a moderate to a high degree of physical ability depending on the task being undertaken.
You will receive:
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- 29 days annual leave & up to 6 Service Days
- Annual Attendance Bonus
- Training and Progression Opportunities
- Generously Subsidised Canteen - £3 per week for hot breakfast and lunch
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- On-Site Parking