Bridge of Allan
Located on the outskirts of Stirling in Central Scotland, this impressive modern slaughter facility processes 2,500 cattle and 15,000 lambs per week. The site also boasts extensive boning facilities with the most modern technology to ensure the highest quality of product.
- The process includes low voltage electrical stimulation, hip suspension, and considerate chilling;
- Extensive "Dry Age"Facilities - Specific primal maturation in specially designed chilling facilities
- Proman technology - Carni Liberator Vertical Deboning systems.
- Vacuum Pack Maturation - Matured under controlled chilling to required customer specification
Scotbeef Limited - Bridge of Allan
Longleys , Bridge of Allan , Stirlingshire, FK9 4NE
Telephone +44 (0)1786 832 911
Fax +44 (0)1786 834 378
A modern fresh meat processing site spaning over 120,000 sq ft (11,500 sqm), incorporating the latest in food technology. Queenslie handles all Scotbeef's beef production from maturation of beef primals, through to manufacturing both fresh and value added products and servicing the retail market.
- Extensive chill and freezer capacity;
- Automated butchery and packaging systems;
- Designated processing area for mince and burger production, marinading and sauces;
- Innovative packaging solutions such as controlled atmosphere, Darfresh and convenience oven proof;
- Purpose built product development facilities for creating further innovative products;
- Our Chemical and Microbiological Laboratory, accredited to CLAS/Campden.
Scotbeef Limited - Queenslie
Queenslie Industrial Estate , Penston Road, Glasgow, G33 4AG
Telephone +44 (0)141 773 6330
Fax +44 (0)141 733 6333
Designed to incorporate and expand with new product solutions required by major retail customers. Producing value added and convenience products, such as Ready to Roast joints, Sous-Vide, marinated BBQ products, Value Added Mince and Flavoured Burger Products, together with Chargrilled and smoked development.
East Kilbride also processes Scotbeef's lamb production using skilled and speciality butchery techniques for retail domestic and export markets.
Continuous investment in new butchery technology and packing systems has ensured that this plant continues to be at the forefront of industry standards and developments.
- Certification: EFSIS, BRC
Scotbeef Limited - East Kilbride
27 Glenburn Road, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74 5BA
Telephone +44 (0)1355 225 381
Fax +44 (0)1355 264 327
Scotbeef's first retail packing site in England, processing a range of steaks, joints and mince-able products.
This facility will support Scotbeef's growth within the UK retail sector.
Wolverhampton is now in full production of retail steaks and mince-able products. The development of this site will continue in line with Scotbeef’s production requirements.
Scotbeef Limited - Wolverhampton
Stafford Court, Boundry Industrial Estate, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EL
Telephone +44 (0)1902 599 555
Located in the Aberdeenshire town of Inverurie which lies in Scotland's prime livestock farming area. Inverurie's slaughter facility processes 1,000 cattle and 2,000 lambs per week for a wide range of customers, from renowned high end retailers and high street butchers to well known meat product producers.
Scotbeef Inverurie Limited
North St, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 4TL
Telephone: +44 (0)1467 620631
Dedicated Lamb slaughter facility located in Dumfries, South West of Scotland. The facility has the capacity of . One of the UK's largest Lamb Exporters, Vivers Scotlamb markets whole lamb carcases and primals into 11 European countries as well as UK retail.
Vivers Scotlamb Limited
Dornochtown, Annan, Dumfries & Galloway, DG12 6SU
Telephone +44 (0)1461 40241
Fax +44 (0)1461 40020